Monday, July 20, 2009

Update!

Just a quick up date, things have been crazy. The studio is looking good, Niki painted the bathroom Friday and on Sunday her and Daniel hung the curtains, the TV, mirror, and the shelves in the waiting area. It looks really good and they did a great job, thanks so much for all of your hard work Niki and Daniel. Of course I did not just sit around, well yeah I kind of did. I was working the Craft show at the Ponchatratrain center, it was terrible. They had a lot of people, but not alot of buying going on. The people that made money were the ones selling food. Hummm - maybe the next show I will make cupcakes......Cupcakes by Mary..... Another business, can I handle it.... NOT! I will prevail and find my nich or just make mine stand out better, maybe I should invest in a neon sign.






.






















Here are some photos from my nephew's first birthday. Also one from today with him taking his first steps, so exciting, it is a little blurry, because I was laughing and screaming and clapping and trying to shoot the pics all at the same time

No comments: