Saturday, July 11, 2009

Studio is coming along.

Hi All!

The studio is coming along nicely, still alot to do before the August 1st opening. Niki has her big show this weekend in Baton Rouge and I have a big show next weekend in New Orleans, so that is taking some time away from the studio, but we will get it done, I am sure of it.

Me and Travis went and saw Transformers 2 last night with our good friends Heidi and Corey, it was good, not much of a story line but alot of action. Of course Skylar was still waiting up for us when we got in at 1:30 am, not sure what I am going to do about her sleeping habits, or lack thereof, she never sleeps and all I want to do is sleep!

I will be posting some new photos of the studio soon and from Niki's bridal show. Till then have a great weekend!

No comments: