Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July and Studio Talk

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. We had a very busy holiday weekend. On Friday, me and Niki went shopping for the new studio from 8:30 am till 9:00pm! We were so tired but we got alot done, I think it is going to look great when we are done. The couch comes in on Thursday, so I will post some more photos then. I can't wait till is is done, I am one of those people that just want it finished, but really don't want to deal with it at the same time. I am working on our newsletter today and hope to have it sent out by tomorrow of Wednesday, it is going to be filled with all kinds of great information. On Sunday we spent most of the day cleaning the studio and Niki went and got more things from Lowes, I got a few things moved in but have alot more to go. Well I better get back to work, but I leave you with a few photos of my husband cooking on his father days gift for the 4th.



No comments: