Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Specials!

Lots of new specials will be announced in the next few days so be on the look out. I am currently booking through the end of the year, so make your appointment now before all slots fill up. Last date to book for the Christmas Holidays will be November 28th, that way I can ensure you have your order before Christmas. New holiday design cards will be coming out soon as well. The deadline for those will be November 23rd, so that you will have them to mail out to your family and friends before the holidays. Also don't forget you can order holiday cards, whether I take the photograph or not. If you have a favorite shot you can email it to me and I will put it on the cards for you.

We are thinking about having a Halloween special October 31st, you will be able to bring your child in for pictures in his or her costume, the kids will also be able to trick or treat here. If you would be interested please email me at marylindseyphotography@gmail.com and let me know.

Here are a few pictures from my last photo shoot and our trip to Gulf Shores.







No comments: