Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy Busy!

Were do I start, the studio is open as you know and is so far doing really well. I have been busy busy editing from all the shoots. Trying to work on my newsletter for this month, still have not gotten it out. Also trying to come up with some new designs for my cards, website, newsletter, blog...etc etc etc. It is very hard, I want something different, something sweet, but not to kiddish at the same time. I am really struggling with this, I like so many different styles and colors. So needless to say I will be launching a new look and soon as I can decide what I want.

Skylar started 5th grade, and really seems to like it alot. It has been nice to have the time to myself to get some work done, but I have to admit I miss her when so is gone. I can not believe how fast she is growing up.

I better get back to editing, here are a few pics that I have been working on.




No comments: