Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ok, two days in a row, I guess it is going to rain! OH! I forgot we are in a drought. Oh well. The plans are coming along great for the studio. We have lots of great ideas that we are working on. Hopefully we will be able to offer something alittle different from the other photographers in this area. Change is coming!! Isn't that what everyone is screaming.

I had the great pleasure of photographing a friend of mines kids when they were home from Texas last week, they are great kids and so beautiful. Thanks Kasey for letting me take pics of Kennedi and Dylan, and Kennedi and Dylan thanks for being so great! Of course Ava and Noah are always great they let me snap of few of them as well for advertising. Check out a preview of the pics here, more can be seen on my website.

That's all for now. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some pics of the new studio.
Have a great Wednesday.







No comments: