Thursday, November 20, 2008

My New Blog

Hi and welcome to my new blog. This is all new to me so forgive me if it takes a little while for me to get used to. Ok, about me, my name is Mary Lindsey, I live in Louisiana with my husband and daughter. I love photography, it is my passion. I am going to be going back to school in January to get my degree in Fine Arts, I can not wait. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time, and since I was recently laid off from my job, there could not be a better time. In this blog I will be posting photographs that I have taken and hope that I can get some feed back on them. I love to try new things and hope that everyone will enjoy them as much as I enjoy creating them. I will also keep everyone up to date on my school journey. Here are a few photographs that I took of my daughter and nephew this past weekend.